Heat recruits people who are driven to succeed. With a culture that is honest, hard working, creative and dynamic, striving for excellence is what we do. Heat is proud to be an employer of choice with a passion for promoting choice for team members and supporting and encouraging a family-friendly environment.
Heat is also proud to be highly regarded for innovative policies and support for the team. Some of the benefits provided to the team include:
- A maternity return to work incentive - 12 weeks pay after 24 months of continuous employment (top-up from the government scheme to the team member’s normal rate of pay).
- New baby week for fathers – all male team members are offered one week of full paid leave.
- Family leave - to assist employees taking care of children or parents or partners.
- Life insurance and income protection provided in employment package to all team members working more than 20 hours per week.
- Flexible working hours with rewards based on performance and contribution.
- Staff retention bonus - after five years of continuous service team members are entitled to a 25% increase (one additional week) in annual leave per annum.
- Half day Friday each month - full-time head office team members are able to take a half day once per month finishing at 1pm on a Friday.
- Birthday Bonus. If a team member’s birthday falls on a working weekday he or she is entitled to take the day off.
- Product allowance - Permanent team members are entitled to receive $220 worth of product (valued at wholesale price) per annum, together with the opportunity of purchasing product at wholesale price to the value of $440 per annum.
- Paid community work - Members of the Heat team are encouraged to take two days per year (or the equivalent) to work with the charity of their choice as part of their employment.
- Employee referral program - any team members who successfully refer a friend for employment at Heat is entitled to a referral bonus of $500 once the referred person has completed 6 months’ service.
Interested in working at Heat? You can view the current vacancies here